Donvale Sewerage Project
Yarra Valley Water is in the construction stage of providing new sewerage services to properties in Donvale.
Glenvale Road binds the project area to the east, the Mullum Mullum Creek and Smedley Road to the North, the EastLink Tunnel to the south and Old Warrandyte Road to the west.
Donvale is an established suburb on Melbourne's north-eastern urban fringe. The majority of properties in Donvale are currently un-sewered and will be sewered by the Donvale Sewerage Project.
Some of the key benefits of the project will include:
- Improving the health of the waterways by decommissioning leaking septic tanks
- Protecting public health
- Reducing odours in the area
- Providing a more liveable environment for the residents of Donvale.
Declaration of sewerage services in Donvale
We formally declared parts of the sewerage service in Donvale to be 'ready for use' on 28 June 2017. Since then, other areas have been completed, and we have notified property owners when the service is available to connect. Owners of properties that are ready to connect should have received a letter from Yarra Valley Water, with instructions on how to connect.
Project updates care of yvw.com.au
- Package C – Construction in Progress
- Package D – Construction in Progress
- Package E – Construction in Progress
- Package F – Construction in Progress
- Package F (Mullum Mullum Trail Section) – Completed
Package stages listed as: